ReDiscover the Holidays 2013!
Saturday, November 16
Sunday, November 17
We help women who have limited income, no insurance, or who are underinsured.
- Crisis and Ongoing Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Crisis Respite to Prevent Hospitalization
- Counseling/Case Management
Our Circle of Hope program links individuals at Hope House with mental health and substance abuse services at ReDiscover, as well as with many important resources in the community.
We offer assistance and support to help transform lives hurt by domestic violence.
- Copays/fees for psychiatric medication
- Referrals and appointment for medical providers; transportation to treatment
- Applying for affordable housing and housing assistance programs
- Searching for jobs and completing employment applications, assistance with resumes
- Public assistance, food stamps, and Medicaid
Watch our video about the program: