The Coed Program can benefit individuals who occasionally abuse substances, or those who have had a drug or alcohol dependency for many years. The program is also designed to help treat related issues that may accompany substance use disorders including depression, anxiety, thought problems, trauma and many other mental and emotional problems. Often, people diagnosed with a substance use disorder have difficulty finding treatment that also addresses mental wellness barriers.
ReDiscover provides assessment and treatment to develop sobriety and mental stability. The counseling offered addresses the unique way that substance use and mental illnesses affect one another.
Help is available. For men and women who have substance dependency including those with co-occurring disorders such as mental illness and/or physical disability or chronic physical illness, ReDiscover offers residential or outpatient substance use disorder treatment. The majority of clients served are primarily addicted to cocaine, alcohol, marijuana, methamphetamines or prescription medications.
- Up to 21 day residential substance use disorder treatment
- Meet with substance use disorder counselor and Clinical Case Manager weekly
- Residential - 24 hours/7 days a week
- Day treatment
- Intensive outpatient - days or evenings
- Individual & group counseling
- Psychiatric services as needed
- Case management
- Women and men (18 and over)
- Medicaid, Medicare and most insurance plans accepted
- Services available Monday - Thursday: 8:30am - 9pm, Friday: 8:30am - 5pm, weekends as needed
- Fees based on ability to pay
“Many of our clients come to treatment as a result of a motivational crisis. Sometimes the crisis is a physical health scare. Sometimes the crisis is the pending loss of a driver’s license as a result of a DUI, or the threat of a divorce, or a court-intervention, or some other personal loss. Whatever reason they want to seek treatment, we are ready to help them.” Craig Jordan, Program Leader