Treating the Whole Person
Sixty-eight percent of those living with a behavioral health disorder have one or more chronic medical conditions.
Healthcare Home Components
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination and health promotion
- Comprehensive transitional care including follow-up from inpatient and other settings
- Patient and family support
- Referral to community and support services
- Use of health information technology to link services
Wellness Centers provide a safe place for clients to begin their journey to better physical health. Clients can exercise on site with a wellness coach or check out equipment to use at home. ReDiscover has two Wellness Centers located at the Lee's Summit and South Kansas City offices. Participants have access to treadmills, recumbent bikes, stationary bikes, dumbbells and medicine balls.
- Active Medicaid
- Diagnosed with a mental illness and/or substance use disorder
- Diagnosed with a chronic health condition